One is in Australia. The other is in America. Here, they are together, transcending geographical distance to share their experiences, their thoughts, their lives.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Respondinating
I DID!!!!! About Usher, I mean. I said "he was kind of a has-been", and if I remember correctly, you agreed with me. Also, we have achieved webcam-itude. It arrived in the mail at long last, so we can vid-chat in the mornings and stuff thru your gmail. Try and email that to me by the way, so I can see if you're logged on to chat or not in my contacts bar. *transition* I just saw a deer being butchered out behind the house. I went to take some trash out and there they were, some of our neighbors cutting up a half-skinned deer with a wide array of large blades. That's the most interesting thing that's happened since your leaving. I would include a picture, but I don't feel like going back out there. I can still here them. So anyway, I'm really glad to hear that things are going well down in Australia, and I'm touched by your Brother Ali-based tribute to me. L8RS :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad you didn't post a picture of a half butchered deer. I would have probably barfed! I am sure more exciting things have happened since I left, just nothing nearly as gross! We will get that webcam working soon.
ReplyDeleteSo true dad. So true.... So how are things goin over there? Is your reasearch going well?
ReplyDelete