This may turn out to be sort of like one of those 'Where's Waldo' puzzles, but in this bush are three of the birds I keep talking about. The birds that are everywhere around here, though people would probably pay hundreds of dollars for them in the United States. They are bright and colorful, and when I lived over on Wharf St. (in my holiday place), I would see 15-20 of them together on the ground, pecking away at the same peice of food (usually put out by people staying the 'Caravan Park'). They really are everywhere! See if you can spot the birds in this tree, eating berries.
This is what a caravan park looks like:
Just row upon row of tents and campers (caravans) in a big open field. This one is surrounded by roads on three sides, and the beach on the fourth. It is not what I would call camping, but it is what people call camping here. From what I have seen, anyway. There are three or four of these caravan parks in Woolgoolga alone.
Oh, and the idea of selling those birds reminds me of the time an industrious 5 year old wanted to capture and breed pigeons, so he could sell them. See, like father, like son. Or in this case...like son, like father
No comments:
Post a Comment