I swear to you I did not take this picture. I found it online, on a website dedicated to the town of Woolgoolga, a where to go, what to see, where to stay sort of thing that is likely sponsored by some local businesses. Either way, I thought it funny, so here it is. I will try to post pictures I took myself in the next few days. Cheers! (as they say here)One is in Australia. The other is in America. Here, they are together, transcending geographical distance to share their experiences, their thoughts, their lives.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Greetings from Woolgoolga
OK, So I know I have been here for almost two weeks, and therefore "greetings from..." might not be necessary, or even appropriate. But then, this picture is niether necessary nor appropriate, and I am posting it just the same.
I swear to you I did not take this picture. I found it online, on a website dedicated to the town of Woolgoolga, a where to go, what to see, where to stay sort of thing that is likely sponsored by some local businesses. Either way, I thought it funny, so here it is. I will try to post pictures I took myself in the next few days. Cheers! (as they say here)
I swear to you I did not take this picture. I found it online, on a website dedicated to the town of Woolgoolga, a where to go, what to see, where to stay sort of thing that is likely sponsored by some local businesses. Either way, I thought it funny, so here it is. I will try to post pictures I took myself in the next few days. Cheers! (as they say here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment