So, I have been long overdue with some new pictures (and your funny picture did indeed make me laugh, Riley..."SPARTA!"). I will begin with some of the earliest pictures I took upon getting here, and work my way toward the present, using a little bit of artistic license, or course.
This is where I am living from the outside.
My door:
This is the rest of the building, a motel-like set of apartments:
My door, however, is around the back, just past that car, which is the same car that is in the foreground of the picture above:
Inside it looks like this:
My TV, from the only chair in the living room. Notice the bathroom on the right and the fridge on the left.
This is the Kitchen and the door leading outside:
And this is the bed room, the door of which opens in to the living room, directly across from the bathroom door you see in the above photograph:
Now, this is the main beach in Woolgoolga:
Where kids surf...
The ladies bask in the sun...
The men fish...
And these guys do....
whatever it is...
that these guys are doing...
And when it is all said and done, even the birds gather for a swim.
When I finally find a placeto live for real, I will post some pictures of that, just do you have some idea of where I am when I am talking to you, or writing to you, which ever it might be.
Give my love to the newts!
No comments:
Post a Comment